House Cleaning Jobs in Denver, CO
CAREERS AT DASHING MAIDS
We Are A Professional Home Cleaning Employer
We practice mindfulness, kindness & happiness every day!
An Opportunity for financial and personal growth awaits!
Hi, My name is Ashley Matuska Kidder! I am the owner of Dashing Maids in Denver, Colorado. I started my cleaning company in my living room 10 years ago and have grown it to be one of the greenest and friendliest cleaning companies in Denver.
As any business owner, I‘ve seen enough employees come and go to know the importance of team culture, positive work mindset, and work ethic. This allows us as a business to know exactly what to look for, and avoid when the time comes to hire our next rockstar employee.
This is where you come in.
Because of our company’s positive outlook, great work ethic, and excellent customer service we are in the fortunate position to be able to add another member to our growing team. However, Dashing Maids doesn’t have an ordinary group of employees. It’s a group that works just as hard for each other as they do for the company or even themselves. They understand that we find success together.
Our team knows that our clients are our priority for business’ sake and because of the need we fulfill in society. To continue our success we must ensure that anyone who applies can and will be able to provide the type of service needed to achieve our goals.
They must uphold the same values that our current and future employees maintain. They will take what is taught through training and use it to the best of their ability with confidence and professionalism.
OUR MISSION: Create grounding spaces, nurture our team, seek growth, & take pride in everything we do.
OUR PURPOSE: We provide people with the space to show up better in their lives. 💗
OUR CORE VALUES: Kindness + Integrity + Community + Personal Growth
Our perfect fit:
- Have the personal drive to work without constant oversight – be productive
- Someone that can multitask whenever the job requires it – be efficient
- A positive attitude that radiates in all their interactions – be happy
- Enjoys cleaning and making messy things beautiful again – be clean
- Must be able to communicate thoughts and opinions professionally – be open
- Follow directions to the best of your ability – be observant
- Ask questions as often as possible – be curious
- Can get to work on time if not early – be punctual
What we have for you!
- Comprehensive Paid Training – Paid Training!
- Fun Work Environment – We work hard AND play harder!
- Weekly Compensation – Great Pay and Great tips!!
- No Nights or Weekends required! – No Weekends!
- Education on Financial Freedom – 401k!
- Sick Pay – Great Work / Life Balance!
To be considered, we require:
- The ability to lift 20 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Available to work Mon-Fri between 8 am and 5 pm
- A valid driver’s license
- Your own licensed and insured vehicle
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Ask yourself…is my personal growth important – be yourself
It is to us. With growth as an employee also comes your own personal growth as we value every team member like family. – be loved
If you want to love where you work, and join a team of successful people that work hard, earn a great wage, and provide a service to people in their community then apply below and we’ll talk to you soon!
Join Our Home Cleaning Team
We are always hiring awesomeness!