Let’s get to the point. You’re busy and want a clean house. You don’t have time to scour the web for cleaning tips and advice. Our cleaning team got together and brainstormed 10 cleaning hacks that we cannot live without.
1. Vinegar and Baking Soda to clean stubborn stove tops and toilets
2. Use a sock over your hand to clean those tricky blinds
3. Throw your used sponges in the microwave for 1 minute to kill the germs and lengthen its life
4. A toothbrush or floss can be the most effective tools for small crevices and hard to reach places.
5. Top to Bottom; Left to Right. Nothing will be overlooked AND it saves you time by not having to go back over things.
6. Clean out those dingy coffee pots with soapy water and rice. Swirl it around a bit, let it soak, rinse and re-caffeinate.
7. Remove pet hair from upholstered furniture using rubber gloves. Don a clean pair of rubber gloves, wipe your hands over the entire surface of the furniture gathering hair balls as you wipe and throwing them out.
8. Does it look like a volcano erupted in your microwave? Heat up a cup of water for 5 minutes and you will be able to wipe it clean with hardly any elbow grease.
9. Quickly and effectively clean fans by unscrewing the cage from the blades. Submerge both in warm soapy water. Scrub, rinse, dry and re-assemble in no time at all.
10. Microfiber cloths leave no lint behind and will not scratch any surfaces in your home making them perfect for computers and electronics.